Revisione 0.5 (2017-03-24)
Descrizione: Versa is a responsive dark theme for modern browsers that maximises the visualization of photographs. The picture page adapts to the browser window and the photograph is displayed using the largest available space. Therefore, this theme works in both mobile and desktop and allows to easily browse the gallery with fullscreen pictures by rotating the screen or resizing the window.
- In landscape mode (or wide windows) the photograph fills the screen. The information and comments of the photograph are accessible by scrolling the page.
- In portrait mode (or tall windows) the top part of the screen shows the full image and the bottom part its information and comments.
In either mode and on both desktop and mobile, it is possible to navigate the gallery by a single swipe gesture, dragging the image with the mouse or clicking/taping the sides of the image. Slideshows adapt to the medium in a similar way, but switch the navigation to their corresponding controls.
Thumbnails on the index and albums pages are scaled to fit the browser window as well. To ensure the quality of the images shown, the pictures and thumbnails are downscaled only, never upscaled.
- Dark low-contrast theme
- Responsive design for mobile and desktop platforms
- Photographs can be browsed fullscreen in landscape mode
- Support of tactile gestures and mouse events to browse the gallery
- Thumbnails are scaled depending on the screen/window size
- Scalable graphics thanks to Font Awesome (http://fontawesome.io)
- Friendly to existing plugins and languages as it is based on the default theme
- It is recommended to install the plugin Auto Oversize with this theme. It will automatically set the smallest picture size needed to browse the gallery fullscreen. Alternatively, you can set the default picture size manually, but be aware that with Versa this parameter only defines the maximum size of the image as they are dynamically downscaled to fit the browser window.
- Set the size of the thumbnails to be between 1.5x and 2.0x larger than the desired size. For instance, 400x400 will result in thumbnails around 300x300 in size (varying between 200 and 400 px). This is needed for the dynamic scaling of the thumbnails.
*Beta status* This theme was developed originally for my personal site. Even though I think it is now in a sufficiently mature state to be shared, be warned that I do not have the resources to test all possible configurations. Therefore, bugs may appear on other ends.
- Tested browsers: Firefox on Linux, Firefox on Android, Chrome on Android, Safari on iOS.
- Tested compatible plugins: Batch Downloader, Community, Exif View, PWG Stuffs, Simple Copyright, GThumb+.
Cambiamenti: Initial BETA Release
Revisione 0.0.3 (2017-03-19)
Descrizione: This plugin extends piwigo with the function to tag faces in pictures. It adds an additional button on photo pages that let you tag a face on the picture.
Cambiamenti: * drag & drop behavior of some browsers (e. g. firefox) disabled for face tagging
* face tags hidden behind boostrap darkroom slideshow
Revisione 2.9.a (2017-03-14)
Cambiamenti: compatibility with hidden menubar albums from extended description plugin
* Hebrew (עברית [IL])
Revisione 1.0 (2017-03-13)
Descrizione: Theme based on Elegant with the following changes:
- Thumbnails on picture page using slick.js
- Openstreetmap from category on picture page (if piwigo-openstreetmap is used)
- No category page: jump directly to first image (can be switched on/off)
- Maximize panorama height: Pictures with width/height > 3.5 are rescaled to maximum height (can be switched on/off)
Cambiamenti: First version of the theme
Revisione 1.8.1pjm (2017-03-09)
Descrizione: Piwigo2Img is a web software used as Piwigo image to BBcode or HTML code generator. It can be used to insert Piwigo images in internet posts or comments in a very fast way.
I have created originally as a PhpBB3 mod (manual installation), which is adding a [piwigo] button in PhpBB3 message posting toolbar. That permit PhpBB3 users to insert [IMG] and [URL] bbcode in forum messages, linking to the pictures of one or multiple Piwigo galleries.
Check the documentation "\piwigo2img-readme\piwigo2img-2-install.txt" for how to install Piwigo2Img as a post button in:
-Wordpress (as plugin)
-bbPress (as plugin)
-PhpBB3 (as mod)
-SMF (as mod)
-PunBB (as mod)
-Vanilla (as mod)
Since it generates the code in it's own textarea, it also can be accessed directly http://yoursite.com/path-to-your/piwigo2img.php for standalone usage. It can be adapted very easily as posting toolbar button to other software.
Wordpress installation and usage: https://youtu.be/kt94Jv4D248
PhpBB3 installation and usage: https://youtu.be/WLVSovDE6x4
Lightbox2 installation and usage (for Wordpress): https://youtu.be/nExty2_7bl8
Standalone usage (for Wordpress): https://youtu.be/T9ya2bC5Dx0
Cambiamenti: Major revision with many changes. See detailed changelog in "\piwigo2img-readme\piwigo2img-3-develop.txt"