Revisione 1.5.19 (2017-08-03)
Descrizione: A feature-rich and mobile-ready theme based on Phil Bayfield's Bootstrap Default.
[*] Various color styles and sub-themes
[**] Bootswatch support
[**] Material Design included
[*] A custom dark color scheme based on Lightroom® colors (the default)
[*] Full screen slideshow view using PhotoSwipe
[**] Supports auto play
[**] Supports HTML5 video
[**] Album thumbnails can be linked to PhotoSwipe directly (like smartpocket)
[*] Configurable carousel album navigation on the picture page using slick slider
[*] Video support on both the picture page and inside the slideshow, using native HTML 5 video widget
[*] 100% mobile ready
[**] fully responsive Navbars, Carousel, PhotoSwipe slideshow, video content
[**] async/ondemand loading of carousel & PhotoSwipe content, adaptive image size selection, swipe & tap events
[*] Various configuration options
* PHP >= 5.3
* Bootstrap Default installed (but it does not have to be activated)
Recommended plugins for best mobile experience:
* GThumb+ or gdThumb (for best "available screen space usage")
* RV Thumbnail Scroller (to keep initial page load size small and allow for easy "swipe through")
Cambiamenti: - Fix fatal error if mbSpecials is deactivated in menu settings
- convert some glyph icons to font awesome icons
Revisione 2.7.r (2014-11-05)
Descrizione: Fotorama based full-screen slideshow. It can replace a default picture view - start amazing slideshow from album.
Fotorama is a simple, stunning, powerful jQuery gallery. Licensed under the MIT.
Cambiamenti: Fix Notice message.
* Ukrainian (Українська [UA]), thanks to animan
Revisione 2.7.a (2014-10-15)
Descrizione: Cooliris/Piclens on your Piwigo!
This plugin is based on Nicolas Ledez "PicLens" 0.0.1.0 extension ( http://piwigo.org/ext/extension_view.php?eid=204 ).
- Recursion (all levels and home gallery)
- Compatibility (automatic) with the plugin secureImage
- Compatibility (automatic) with the plugin Extended Description
- Compatibility with Permanent links
- Compatibility with images on "remote site"
- Support videos (from the plugin PY Gvideo) and flash videos (.flv) (video extensions type defined in config variable conf['piclens_videoext_thumb'] are only displayed as thumbnail)
- Activate the Cooliris 3DWall on the gallery and set the albums to display on the wall (with possible integration in PWG_Stuff plugin)
- Possibility to replace the navigation thumbnails by the Cooliris 3D Wall (on customized albums and/or special pages).
- The embedded 3D wall can be customized with all parameters (cf.http://developer.cooliris.com/?p=embed/flash) and also for the navigation icons (icons, for example, in the directory piclens/icons)
- Setting activation plugin (piclenslite, recursion, home ...)
- Setting up the RSS feed generated for PicLens (order, images types and extensions to display ...)
- Setting the mature Cooliris 3D Wall (integrated with PWG_Stuff): display options, albums, specials pages...
- Parameters saved in database
Cambiamenti: Compatible with Piwigo 2.7