Revision 22.214.171.124 (2020-09-17)
About: - responsive layout, retina aware
- comes with several color flavors (including clear and dark colors)
- horizontal menu (becomes vertical on mobile devices and small screens)
- thumbnails full row layout (no space lost, à la plugin GThumb, retina aware)
Incompatible with the following plugins: AutomaticSize
Changes: #31 Compatibility with meta plugin
#32 Community plugin, design in modus problems
#33 Splash skin, forgotten password page text barely visible
#34 misaligned icon to remove a tag in a combined tags search
Revision 2.10.b (2018-07-23)
About: Extends Piwigo with geographical location for each photo. View your photos with Google Maps, or open them in Google Earth.
- View by category, by tag, search results or recent pictures.
- Server side clustering of multiple photos, depending on the map bounds and location (to avoid hundreds of markers)
- View all photos in the current map bounds or around a map marker
- Manually set the latitude and longitude on the administration page or synchronize the location with the gps exif metadata
- This plugin does not require any php/template or css code modification, but it does modify the database.
Instructions: Unzip the file in plugins subdirectory of your gallery, then install and activate the plugin from the admin page. Or install from the Plugins menu.
Changes: - compatibility with php7
- language updates
Revision 2.9.a (2018-04-22)
About: Creates a Google sitemap for Piwigo pages.
Optionaly embed an image link for every photo page.
Changes: xml sitemap viewer works correctly with ssl sites
* Swedish (Svenska [SE])
Revision 2.10.a (2017-10-08)
About: Provides autocompletions in the quick search box with album/tag names and with custom suggestions.
Requires PHP 5.3 or later
Changes: Fix compatibility with piwigo 2.9.2
This version is incompatible with previous 2.9 versions
Revision 2.9.a (2017-03-14)
Changes: compatibility with hidden menubar albums from extended description plugin
* Hebrew (עברית [IL])