Revision 11.0.3 (2021-03-31)
About: Add a contest to your gallery
Contest are configurable :
- some parameters for each contest : select category and group user allowed to vote...
- automatic start and end date
- 1 global page to note all photo from a contest
- criteria and subcriteria are specified for each contest
- Result could be generated and viewable on the piwigo galery (through menu, dedicated page and PWG_Stuff module) and could be exported in CSV file
Add podium thanks to PWG_Stuff module on your page when the contest is closed (and result generated)
Changes: - somme corrections
- add sort order on contest global page
- add podium on each category when contest is closed (by param)
- Add some new languages (tnks to translate team)
Revision 11.0.0 (2021-02-08)
About: Adds the ability to send e-cards from a gallery Piwigo
Changes: Version for piwigo 11
Revision 2.7.a (2014-10-15)
About: Cooliris/Piclens on your Piwigo!
This plugin is based on Nicolas Ledez "PicLens" 0.0.1.0 extension ( http://piwigo.org/ext/extension_view.php?eid=204 ).
- Recursion (all levels and home gallery)
- Compatibility (automatic) with the plugin secureImage
- Compatibility (automatic) with the plugin Extended Description
- Compatibility with Permanent links
- Compatibility with images on "remote site"
- Support videos (from the plugin PY Gvideo) and flash videos (.flv) (video extensions type defined in config variable conf['piclens_videoext_thumb'] are only displayed as thumbnail)
- Activate the Cooliris 3DWall on the gallery and set the albums to display on the wall (with possible integration in PWG_Stuff plugin)
- Possibility to replace the navigation thumbnails by the Cooliris 3D Wall (on customized albums and/or special pages).
- The embedded 3D wall can be customized with all parameters (cf.http://developer.cooliris.com/?p=embed/flash) and also for the navigation icons (icons, for example, in the directory piclens/icons)
- Setting activation plugin (piclenslite, recursion, home ...)
- Setting up the RSS feed generated for PicLens (order, images types and extensions to display ...)
- Setting the mature Cooliris 3D Wall (integrated with PWG_Stuff): display options, albums, specials pages...
- Parameters saved in database
Changes: Compatible with Piwigo 2.7
Revision 0.0.2 (2009-11-19)
About: Add or modify thumbnail and category navigation by adding some flash modules.
Plugin based on the PWG_Stuffs principle (add multi modules). Some modules are integrated in this plugin but others can be added (TUTO TO BE DONE).
Rq : Only 1 module can be active on each page (the first in the module order wich correspond of home/category configuration)
Available modules :
- Stack photo
Some modules are on demo version (nb of images limited). You can buy complete version with the link in the administration page.
Changes: [UNINSTALL PREVIOUS VERSION BEFORE 0.0.2 INSTALLATION]
[RELEASE AGAIN FOR TESTING]
Add buttons on admin to modify parameters from module management
Add comment options (%ID) for parameters
Add English translation (only for the core, not for the modules)
Correct bug 1128, 1230
Update some module with option, corrections...
Revision 1.0.0 (2009-11-18)
About: Enable Addthis function on Piwigo gallery (www.addthis.com)
Changes: Add language files IT, ES, ZH