Revision 12.2 (2021-10-16)
About: Plugin to enable simple sharing of private albums.
For any private album, you can generate a unique URL that you can share with the users you trust in enough to browse an album. No user nor password is required by default for visitors of this trusted link.
Use the new Share function available on private albums (for administrator users only).
From this function, you can :
* Create a new share
* Copy share URL to clipboard
* Regenerate the unique URL
* Cancel an active share
Changes: Version 12.2
* Piwigo 12 compatibility
* Enhanced install/update code
Revision 12.1 (2021-09-28)
About: PresyncAutoRename sanitizes your directories and files names within your gallery. It automatically corrects and renames files to a Piwigo compatible pattern.
All invalid characters are replaced with underscores so that the Synchronization process can run smoothly.
It has a simulation mode to preview which changes will be made on your files.
It automatically checks for files existence prior renaming them, appending a sequential number to them in case of duplicate.
Changes: Version 12.1
* Piwigo 12 compatible
Revision 188.8.131.52 (2021-09-27)
About: Admin Tools adds a toolbar on the top of each page of your gallery with a set of useful functions :
- quick links to specific admin sections
- quick edit form of photos and albums
- "add to caddie" and "set as representative" buttons
- development tools (identical as MultiView plugin)
Bonus : it also allows to normal users to edit the information of their photos (uploaded with Community plugin)
Changes: Compatibility with Piwigo 12 (and down to 11)
Revision 1.0.17 (2021-02-18)
About: This plugin exposes more of the standard Piwigo website functionality for the PiwigoClient Android app (or others) to make use of.
NOTE: This plugin adds the features to your server. Your client app may or may not choose to support these new features.
PiwigoClient v1.3.96 upwards will make use of these new functions.
Eventually, I hope these features will be added to the core Piwigo server code, thus this plugin will steadily contain less and less, eventually being empty and thus obsolete.
Features this plugin adds:
* View your own rating for photos
* Mark or unmark photos as being a personal favorite
* Clear your favorites list
* Record access to your piwigo server by users of the WS Functions API (e.g. PiwigoClient users)
* View and manage orphaned photos
Changes: Fix for extended descriptions causing a problem with BatchDownloader plugin
Updated the translations
Revision 1.2.4 (2021-01-08)
About: listing pictures recently modified on the operating system (for instance, in order to update their metadata).
Add up to three predefined filters to batch-manager in order to retrieve OS recently modified pictures:
- Modified since less than 60 min
- Modified since less than 1 day
- Modified since previous metadata update
Tunable time filters.
Based on *nix system `find` command.
pwg_representative picture detection (for videos and others).
Changes: Changes from v1.2.3.e to v1.2.4
- Compatibility with Piwigo 11
- Now scans both ./galleries/ AND ./upload/ directories